DDA Housing Scheme New Rule – Apply Online Through PMAY
DDA Housing Scheme New Rule – Fill Online Application Form
DDA Housing Scheme || DDA Housing Scheme Form || Download DDA Housing Scheme Application || Housing Scheme Loan || Buy House Under DDA Scheme || Housing Yojana || DDA Housing Scheme Online Application || DDA Flats For Sale || DDA Flat Booking || DDA Housing Scheme Price List || PMAY || Awas Yojana || Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
These people can apply for DDA Only, know the new housing scheme terms
Your dream of your home will be completed now. New Housing Scheme by Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has been launched on June 30th, 2007. DDA will allocate 12,000 flats under this scheme. Most of the DDA flats are in Rohini, Dwarka, Narela, Vasant Kunj and Jasola. There are 10,000 flats which belong to housing schemes of 2014 and 2,000 are lying vacant.
If you are also thinking of applying for flats under the DDA’s housing scheme. So know these rules before applying.
These people can apply
Any citizen of the country whose age is 18 years or older can apply online or offline. The applicant should not have any plot or flat in Delhi. Also, in the names of unmarried children there should be no flat. One person can made one application. Both husband and wife can apply, but if both get flat, they will get the same flat.
Applicable terms and conditions
– DDA has arranged to impose penalty on many levels this time to curb non-serious buyers and check market speculation.
– Under the DDA Housing Scheme 2017, the Authority will offer 13,000 residential flats for EWS, LIG, MIG, and HIV including public flats.
– According to the officials, DDA Housing Scheme 2017 is already connected to the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme (PMAY). This will be an option to take advantage of the PMAY plan but in order to take advantage of the pradhan mantra awas yojana (PMAY) housing scheme, the applicant must meet the eligibility criteria of the PMAY plan.
– DDA has also removed the lock-in period rule. Under the rules, husband and wife can apply for this scheme, but if both get an allocation then one of them will have to return the flat.
– For the LIG (lower income group) category, the registration fee will be Rs. 1 lakh, whereas for middle income groups and high income category flats, a fee of Rs. 2 lakh will be charged.
– An official of DDA said, “If a prospective buyer withdraws his application before the withdrawal date, then no amount will be deducted from his registration fee. Second, any buyer will be removed after the draw date but before the demand letter is issued If so, 25 percent of the registration fee will be seized.
– -If the demand letter is issued but if the flat is returned within 90 days than 50 percent of the fees will be seized and for the next period the full registration fee will be seized.
Housing Scheme Under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
So these are new rule and term condition released by delhi development authority of India who going to distribute flats under pradhan mantra awas yojana. So if you are interested and meet the specified term then go ahead.