Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Application Form Online Offline
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana || Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Application || Download Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Form || Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Process || Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana In Hindi || PMAY Procedure || Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Registration
Introduction To Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Having own house is a big relief & essential need of everyone. A house ensures proper development & security of a human being. Being more than a need, it is a place where we live with our family, share & grow with each other. No one can imagine a survival without a roof.
Due to properties’ high rate, people belonging to middle or lower class are not able to purchase a home for their own. As we all know that Indian Prime Minister Sh. Narendra Modi previously introduced other social security schemes for the welfare of Indian people.
He added up another scheme in 2016, called as Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana also knows as Housing for all. This scheme is specially targeted for those people who are not that much financially capable of having their own house.
So, to provide social security & mean of better survival, this scheme got started. Under this scheme, government will be going to build 2 crore houses all over India. Means 2 crore families will get their own place, own home.
Highlights of PMAY:
- PMAJ is a scheme of 7 years, from the year 2015 to 2022.
- Around 2 crore houses will build nder PMAJ.
- Scheme targets people who fits in Low Income Group (LIG), Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
- PMAJ will build houses all over India.
PMAY Women Oriented Scheme:
No doubt PMAJ targets EWS & LIG group people in urban areas. This scheme is also focused on women of EWS & LIG group of urban areas. It means any women who are of any caste or religion can apply under this scheme. Application filled by a women name will be given preference under PMAJ scheme. So for the upliftment of women who belong to EWS, LIG, SC, and ST all are going to benefit under PMAJ scheme.
Features of PMAY:
Beside the reason that many people are homeless in India this scheme posses some other important features such as.
- Differently abled & senior citizens will get house allotted on the ground floor.
- Individual who are applying house under PMAY scheme must include the name of their female family member such as their mother & wife. The reason for this is that house will be allotted to both male & female head of the family or in the name of matron.
- No harm will be done to the environment while constructing houses. PMAY scheme is totally eco-friendly & aiming towards harmless houses for people.
- 6.5% interest subsidy on housing loans for 15 years will be given to the recipient under PMAY scheme. As compared to 9% interest rate of current banks.
Phases of PMAY Scheme:
Pradhan mantri awas yojana is mainly divided into three phases in which this scheme will be covered. Pradhan mantri awas yojana under DDA housing scheme is also applcable. So a milestone has been set to cover the all people for providing houses.
This scheme will be covered under three phases.
- In phase 1, around 100 cities of India will be covered in the time period of April 2015 to March 2017.
- The second phase will get a kick start from April 2017 to March 2019. In this phase, 20 cities will get covered.
- From April 2019 to March 2022, third & final phase of PMAJ will take place. In the third phase, all the remaining cities will get covered.
By the vision of our Prime Minister Sh. Narendra Modi, all homeless people will get their own roof for their livelihood until the year 2022.