Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana || PM Apna Ghar Yojana || Housing Scheme || Ghar Scheme || Affordable Home Scheme || PM Awas Yojana Online Application || PM Awas Yojana Registration Process || Download PM Awas Yojana Application Form
Introduction To PMAY
House is an essential need of every human being. In a house, an individual gets the environment to grow as a human being & get ready to face situations of life. To have an own house is like dream come true for every individual. In India, still there are plentiful of people who are forced to stay on roads.
In order to provide a roof to every homeless Indian, Prime Minister Narendra Modi introduced Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna. This scheme is earlier known as Housing for All. This scheme introduced under the ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation (MoHUPA).
Under this scheme, Indian Government is going to build 2000 Crore Houses for lower Section of Indian society on the completion of India’s 75 years of its Independence in the year 2022.
Eligibility for PMAY:
- To avail this scheme, an individual should not have their own Pucca house on the name of any of his family members.
- Applicant annual income is not more than Rs. 3 Lakh for EWS; Rs. 3 to 6 Lakh for LIG & for MIG, income should be between Rs 6 to 18 Lakh a year.
- Applicants of EWS section are qualified for all four verticals of the scheme, whereas LIG and MIG applicants are entitled to merely Credit linked subsidy scheme (CLSS) module of the assignment.
- At the time of verification applicants from EWS & LIG category has to put forward self-certified proof of income.
- Application by the name of female member will be given preference.
- Applicant should be the age of 21 to 55 year old at the time of registration.
- Check the list of documents required to PMAY.
Exposure & Duration of Awas Scheme:
The scheme is scheduled in three phases, starting from the year April 2015 to March 2022.
- The first phase of this scheme will kick-start from April 2015 to March 2017 covering around 100 cities from Indian States & UTs.
- In Second Phase of the Scheme around 200 cities will get covered in the time period of April 2017 to March 2019.
- The third & last phase of this scheme will be of April 2019 to March 2022 covering remaining cities of India.
Objective of PMAY:
- First of all Indian government wants to provide assistance to states & UTs in fulfilling the housing requirement of slum inhabitants and urban poor.
- Promoting Affordable Housing for weaker sections via Credit Linked Subsidy. Under this EWS & LIG category, people will get loan amount up to 6 Lakhs on an interest rate of 6% for 15 years.
- Under this scheme houses will be built in rural areas are increased up to 33%, it means now people of rural areas will get more benefit under this scheme.
- This scheme will provide financial support at the rate of Rs. 1.5 Lakh for each EWS house being built in these diverse joint ventures by States/UTs/Cities.
How to Get Online Form for PMAY
Interested applicants can fill online form for PMAY scheme started from 3rd November 2016. But make sure you have all the important required information with you. You will need to visit official website http://pmaymis.gov.in/ & need the following information.
- Aadhaar number.
- Correct information regarding annual income.
- Eligibility proof & photo.