Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana || LPG Gas Connection Scheme || BPL Gas Connection Yojana || Cooking Gas Connection Scheme || State Wise Gas Connection Scheme || Ujjwala Yojana Application Form || LPG Gas Subsidy || LPG Gas Yojana For Poor || New LPG Connection || BPL Family List || Ujjwala Yojana List || PM Ujjwala Yojana Application Form Download
State Wise BPL Families List Included In Ujjwala Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Narendra Modi social welfare schemes have no end till date. In order to upliftment poor section of Indian society & providing new means of survival, PM is making every possible effort to help these people. Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojna is another landmark in his effort.
Ujjwala Yojana List Of BPL Family Belongs To Uttar Pradesh (UP), Madhaya Pradesh (MP), Kerla, Chennai, Gujrat, Bihar, Odisha, Bhubaneswar
This scheme focuses on to make powerful women & defending their health also reducing health risks related to cooking based on fossil gas. With this scheme swapping the unhygienic cooking gas by and large used in the rural India with the hygienic & well-organized LPG connections in the name of women in BPL homes crosswise the country under this scheme &. By this scheme, the Indian government has set a target of providing LPG connection to around 5 crore families living in India.
Objective of PMUY
- The first main objective of this scheme is to provide free LPG connection in the name of women of rural areas of BPL families in India.
- Another objective of PMUY scheme is to lessen severe wellbeing dangers connected with cooking based on fossil energy.
- Avoiding juvenile children from a large quantity of delicate respiratory diseases reasons due to internal air contamination by blazing the fossil energy.
- Dropping the number of deaths in India because of unhygienic cooking gas.
Who can apply for PMUY?
- First of all the applicant should be in the directory of SECC-2011 records.
- Women’s who are above 18 years of age can apply under apply under this scheme.
- Not only 18 years of age but that applicant be belong BPL (Below Poverty Line) category.
- Women applicant must have a bank account in any nationalized bank in India.
- Women applicant family members don’t own an LPG connection in anybody’s name.
How to apply for PMUY?
- Ujjwala Yojana KYC application forms can be downloaded online & need to be submitted to nearby LPG outlet with required documents.
- Women applicants who are 18 years or above the age of belongs to BPL category needs to fill up the Ujjwala Yojana KYC application form as given format.
- Page no 2 of Ujjwala Yojana KYC application form must get attached by required documents such as Bank account number /Jan Dhan, Name, Aadhar card number & contact details etc. not to forget mention the preferred KG requirement of LPG that is whether of 14.2KG or 5KG.
What documents are Required to be Attached with Ujjwala Yojana KYC Application Form?
- One Photo ID (Voter ID Card or Aadhar Card)
- BPL Certificate Certified by Municipality Chairman /Panchayat Pradhan.
- One Current Passport Size Photograph.
- Women applicant BPL Ration Card.
The Indian government is already allocated a budget of Rs 2000 crore for the Ujjwala Yojana completion for the fiscal year 2016-17. Within the present fiscal year, the 2016-17 government is going to allocate around 1.5 LPG connections to Families BPL category. This scheme will last for next three years. Under this scheme financial assistance of Rs. 1600 for every LPG connection to the entitled BPL families will be provided.