Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY)
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana || PMKVY Courses List || PMKVY Skill Development Program || PMKVY Job Role || PMKVY Registration || PMKVY Trade || PMKVY Centers || PMKVY Enrollment || PMKVY Benefits || Kaushal Vikas Yojana Jobs
Kaushal Vikas Yojana Introduction And Listed Courses:
India has more youths than any other country in the world. There’s no country in the world where you will not find Indian youth working. So, in order to utilize youth power in a better way & with the vision of Skilled India, Prime Minister Narendra Modi kickstarted another remarkable scheme Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) under National Skill Development & Entrepreneurship Policy on the occasion of World Youth Skills Day.
With this scheme, Prime Minister urged youths of India to be a job provider than an unemployed person. He emphasized on using or enhancing skill development. He also said that India is Human Resource capital & itself can eradicate the problem of unemployment from India.
Under this scheme, large numbers of youths are supposed to engage in commerce-relevant skill training that will facilitate them in safe and sound improved livelihood without bearing any fees for these training because the government will pay their all fees.
Components of PMKVY:
The main components of this kaushal vikas scheme are listed below:
Short Term Training Program
PMKVY Training Centers will conduct short-term training program than can be taken by any Indian youth who is presently unemployed, students who quit college/school in the middle. These training centers also providing training in Entrepreneurship, Digital or financial Literacy & training in soft skills also.
Each training duration will depend upon course nature or range from 150 and 300 hours & job placement will get provided by these training centers itself after course completion & without any fees.
Kaushal & Rozgar
For the success of this scheme, training centers wants to include more social & community mobilization. Training partners will conduct Kaushal & Rozgar Mela in every six months with the support of Media & press. Not only this, these training partners will also conduct National Career Service melas time to time so that more & more youths get involved in this scheme.
Guidelines For placement
Youths who will get certified under this scheme will get complete placement via generating employment perspective & demands according to the market. These training centers also give assistance to entrepreneurship expansion.
These components are working alone. Time to time self-audit reports, supervising via Skills Development Management System or surprise stopovers will maintain the accuracy & effectiveness of these components.
Aims of PMKVY:
- Around 24 Lakh skilled workers will get included into this scheme & till the year 2022, this number is estimated to be increased up to 40.2 crores.
- The main aim of this scheme is to include youth from every category, enhance their skills & provide job according to their capability.
- In order to include more & more youth into this scheme facility of loan also be provided to youth so that they can make a difference via this scheme.
How to Enroll for PMKVY:
- Interested candidates can enroll to this scheme by just dialing a toll-free number.
- The government has enrolled many telecom companies for the promotion of this scheme.
- These telecom companies will send a message to mobile numbers regarding PMKVY scheme.
- These SMS will contain a Toll free number on which interested candidates can give only a miss call.
- After giving a missed call to that number candidate will get back call from a number that will link them to IVR service.
- Candidate needs to send their information as per given instruction & information will get stored in the system automatically.
- According to provided information, candidates will get linked to their nearby centers.